This is the guy who will be sworn in on January 20th. Let his Republican friends tell you exactly who he is.
- “He has spent a career sticking it to working people.” (Sen. Marco Rubio)
- “This man is a pathological liar. He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies. He lies with practically every word that comes out of his mouth. … He describes his battle with venereal disease as his own personal Vietnam.” (Sen. Ted Cruz)
- “Donald Trump is the Kim Kardashian of politics.” (Carly Fiorina)
- “He’s a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn’t represent my party. He doesn’t represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. … He’s the ISIL man of the year.” (Sen. Lindsey Graham)
- “Not the Commander-in-Chief we would need to keep our country safe” (Gov. Jeb Bush)
- “He is a cancer on conservatism … His comments should completely and immediately disqualify him from seeking our nation’s highest office.” (Gov. Rick Perry)
The best advice for all of us, courtesy of Senator Graham: “You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell.”
And so we shall.